1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius lover

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Marg, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Marg

Marg New Member

Our son-to-be (adoption to be finalized within a month) was born 7 days ago. He was born in Mississauga (near Toronto) and we have assumed care for him since his birth.

In his short little life, he has made several trips to see friends and relatives in the greater Toronto area, and made a long 6 hour trip to our home city, all in our Prius. As he always calms down and sleeps well whenver he's in the car, I can only assume that he loves our Prius as much as we do. May it always be so!

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Congrats a twofer Prius and Baby. Remember the ride home it may be your fall back position when the baby gets fussy. I have a number of patients who tell me putting their baby in the car seat and driving around is the only way to quiet them sometimes!

3. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

I can remember a great many late evening drives to calm my little ones when they were fussy. At least with a Prius you can do it without the concern for the cost of gasoline.

Congrats and many happy years together to you all.

4. Orsino

Orsino New Member

The Prius is a fine car, indeed. Big enough not only to transport the little ones, but big enough in which to conceive them!

(60/40 down, at least, recommended)

5. ericbecky

ericbecky Hybrid Battery Hero

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Orsino ,
    Oh, great! Now I've got to get that image out of my head!