1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius! - Missouri

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by trueaspects, Feb 1, 2011.

1. trueaspects

trueaspects Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have just purchased a 2010 Prius V w/ Navigation. Winter Grey w/ light grey interior.

Planning to take the car into the dealership (thanks to this forum) for customizing. 1) Single reverse beep 2) turn off seat belt buzzing 3) one click remote unlock all doors 4) 0 second headlight off display

After that the car should be perfect! This is my first hybrid... and although it feels a lot slower than my last car (~200hp), it is worth every bit!

2. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats on the new vehicle and welcome to the forum. If you feel the HP loss too often, hit the power button and punch it. It's great for surprising the occasional BMW. :D Just don't do it too often or you'll go blind, er I mean loose MPG's. ;)

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    :welcome:

4. GSW

GSW PRIUS POWER

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well you picked a fine time to buy a new Prius with all that snow. :welcome: :D

5. trueaspects

trueaspects Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    haha it was actually the perfect time. my last car was a RWD so yea... sliding in the snow wasn't that fun...

Prius isn't the greatest in the snow but at least its better :p

i wonder why toyota did not allow us to make all the changes ourselves... you would think especially with the navigation, all the options can just be selected from the screen....

6. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. Read the owner's manual completely if you have not already... lots of good info.

7. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats on your new Prius V and welcome to PriusChat.

Most dealers will adjust the reverse beep, but I'm not aware of any dealer who will disconnect the seatbelt buzzer.

You got lots of cool technology on the V model, so sit back enjoy the ride and be sure to read your owner's manual for lots of great information, tips and tricks.