1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner 08 Touring #6 Mag Grey

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by vince3151, Apr 27, 2008.

1. vince3151

vince3151 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello Everyone....I picked up my 08' Touring #6 Magnetic Grey Prius on 4/25. I made the decision to buy one that morning and my search was on. I searched all the dealers in my area 'MA" physically and online, finally found exactly what I was looking for. I drove it home that day after less than 5 hrs of searching. MSRP was $28,451, due to the demand in MA and scarcity of the Touring #6. I only received $500 of MSRP. I'm very happy with my purchase and very lucky to have found this forum prior to my purchase. The forum really educated me about the Prius and I knew exactly what I was looking for before I went to the dealer.

By the way.... I work for Banc of America Investments and the Bank if offering their employees $3000- cash for a hybrid purchase thru 12/31/08. I mention this because maybe others who work for large companies might have this benefit also. Thanks everyone !

2. limetime13

limetime13 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congratulations!!!!!! (and you picked a TERRIFIC color......) :D

Very nice that your Company is stepping up and putting money where their mouth is with a "hybrid reward".

You'll LOVE the gas mileage.

3. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome To PC..... Now if only congress will get the tax credits back!