1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner and Current Prius Saleswoman

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by EllieTreinen, Mar 7, 2012.

1. EllieTreinen

EllieTreinen Toyota Saleswoman

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi All,

My name is Ellie Treinen. I just recently (on the 1st) bought a 2012 Prius from my dealership and I am SOOOO exctied to have ENTUNE and the amazing gas mileage. So not only am I excited about all of the great information on here, I can be a contact to those that may have any direct toyota questions. Problems? Concerns? Wanting searchs done for availability of certain model like the Plug-In or C.

I was referred to this website by someone who bought a Prius Plug-In today from me and he thought I may be a help to many here who have questions or concerns.

I have worked for wilsonville toyota for almost 3 years. We are Oregon's only "no bull" dealership which makes for a pretty nice place to work. We post our lowest prices right up front and you only deal with me, your one person.

Please let me know how I can be of assistance and I look forward to participating in forums.

1 person likes this.
  2. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Aloha and welcome to PriusChat, there are a couple of other Toyota sales people here also. Glad to hear your liking your new ride!

1 person likes this.