1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner in Kansas City

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by KC Prius, Apr 13, 2008.

1. KC Prius

KC Prius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I want to start off by thanking everyone on this site for the time and effort they put into sharing information about all things Prius. I would have had an easier time making my decision on what to buy if I'd found this site before I made my purchase.

I purchased a 2008 Prius with Package 3 about three weeks ago and love it! I travel about 80 miles a day and really enjoy visiting the gas station on a less frequently. I've put about 1,250 miles on the car so far and am getting what I think is good mileage, but from this site I know there's room for improvement.

Attached are two photos of my new baby. At this point, the only mods are no more trim rings on the wheels and increased tire pressure so there's not much different to see. I've also turned off the backup beeper. That may be the best mod, yet!

Thanks again for all your help.

Attached Files:

2. Husker4theSpurs

Husker4theSpurs Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Can I ask what dealership you worked with and how good of a deal you got? Your overall experience? Nice looking car!

3. KC Prius

KC Prius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for the compliment! I worked with Molle Toyota and Olathe Toyota, but Molle had what I wanted on the lot. If I can believe the information I got from Consumer Reports, I paid about 5% over invoice which I was happy with. I bought towards the end of March and they were well stocked.

Molle was good to work with. They were responsive to my questions and did a great job prepping the car and going over all its features before I drove away. So far I am very happy with Molle.

Hope this helps.