1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius owner - Rountree Toyota

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bsanorton, Apr 15, 2012.

1. bsanorton

bsanorton New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Picked up my new barcelon red with bisque interior Prius yesterday. Traded in my wifes Honda crosstour, a very lovely car, but my wife had to have the Prius! After reading all the info from you fine folks I was hooked as well. I had a great experience from Rountree Toyota in Lake City, Florida. I dealt with Rachel over there. My local dealers played the same old games. The heavy hitters by me (Pierson, Coggin, St. Augustine) lost my business quickly with the back and forth games. I got a very nice price via e-mail from Rachel at Roundtree. I didn't mind traveling an extra hour, hell gettinh 50mpg oon the way back cut down on traveling expenses. We love this car! We'll be riding around in it all day today. The thing i have to get used to is that at night, around the steering wheel, it's a bit dark because the console cluster is not right in front of you. Other then that I'm really enjoyinh it!

1 person likes this.
  2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PC!~ Best Of Luck with Your New Ride.

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride! Read that manual over if you haven't already... lots of good info in there.

4. bsanorton

bsanorton New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks. Where do I go for the best prices in accessories? I'm looking for a cargo matt liner

5. RickThom1

RickThom1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Check E-Bay. I picked up a cargo net for my Prius there and it was less expensive than
    my local dealer. Make sure you check out all the cargo mat liners listed on e-bay, as they
    will vary in price with suppliers.