1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by superwhite, Nov 24, 2005.

1. superwhite

superwhite New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am the happy owner of a 2005 Prius, Super White with package #6 BC. :rolleyes:

I picked up my car from Tansky Toyota in Dublin, Ohio (Columbus) on October 31st. I added a clear bra about 2 weeks later after I noticed a small paint chip on the hood. I touched up the paint chip before the bra was installed.

On the current tank, I am getting only 45 MPG. Oh well!

2. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congratulations ! Don't you love a car, that is not yet broken in, and is being driven in cold weather by a relatively untrained owner, where 45 mpg is "just 45 mpg" :lol:

By the way -- do you think your Super White looks bigger than the darker Prii? It sure seems that way to me.

3. superwhite

superwhite New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, it does appear to be a little bigger. When I first got on the list back in late August, I stated my color choices as: Seaside Pearl, Super White, and any color but black. It really was a toss-up between the blue and white. I only waited 65 days for my car.

My car has about 1000 miles on it so far. A friend of mine got his Silver Prius back in July. Since he is better "trained" than I, he is getting better mileage.

4. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

Congratulations! I've had mine since Oct 23 - have 1750 miles and averaging 43 MPG. Have a lot of short trips and currently living with the snowflake -- but still loving the car. :D