1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gbgirl79, Jan 13, 2006.

1. gbgirl79

gbgirl79 New Member

My bf and I have been talking about getting a Prius for a while now. We commute into Washington DC for work every day and easily drive 500 miles a week. Yesterday we decided to take the plunge and I started calling around. Found a black one in Maryland so we drove up there to look at it.

Ended up buying it, a Black package 2 got it for $22,959. Our salesman was great, the finance guy LIED his butt off trying to rip us off on the interest rate but luckily with good credit + common sense we were able to come out on top.

So far I love the car, I was so impressed with how its not just like every other econobox out there plus the gas mileage bonus. Its really a nice car. I love sports cars and my last 2 cars were Mustangs....so its different, but I definately enjoy the Prius. So far after about 130 miles we are averaging 47 mpg. Not too shabby!

Thats about it for now, I hope to learn some good info from this forum!

2. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Welcome to PC GBGirl79 - hope you get years of enjoyment out of our Prius!

By the way, who's name is it registered in?...yours, the bf, or both?

3. gbgirl79

gbgirl79 New Member

Both. Our first new car together. We just bought a house last month also. Living the American Dream now! lol :lol: