1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new prius owner

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by bluhawk, Oct 31, 2015.

1. bluhawk

bluhawk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi guys! Got myself a prius 2 more than a month ago. Got to say i love the mpgs I am getting although I know I need more practice in getting more mileage, but it's all good.

The car is a new 2015 sea glass pearl... after a week got the windows tinted 30% all around, windshield with 50%. Last week i installed DDM HID 55W 6000K(might change it to 5000K since i don't like the color) after 2 weeks of procastinating and some ebay led to replace the parking lights. Last night i bought some window visor from ebay, i hope the quality is good lol.

My question is... I wanted to install lowering springs Tanabe DF210, i know it will void the warranty but to what extent? Just the suspension warranty or the whole car warranty?

Thanks!

Future mod list:
    rims
    lowering springs
    all weather mats
    shift knob
    interior lights
    oem ground effects - maybe

Attached Files:

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats, all the best!(y)

bluhawk likes this.
  3. CaliforniaBear

CaliforniaBear Clearwater Blue Metallic

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. bluhawk

bluhawk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    II
    yes I am fully aware of that law, did this because i face the sun going to and coming from work. I tried different varieties to hide my eyes from the sun, so far this tint helped a lot. I wear eye glasses, getting a prescribed sun glasses is more expensive so i went the cheaper route, tints. Also i think the chances of a stock prius of getting pulled over is very slim lol.

5. apt5020

apt5020 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Five
    Congratulation! if you go with TRD springs. It will not void warranty. With your setup I think only void suspension not the whole car warranty unless the dealer can proof that suspension cause warranty to other stuff like electrical.

bluhawk likes this.