1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Farshad, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Farshad

Farshad New Member

I think this is a great web site with a wealth of information. I have been spending a lot of time reading and learning about the Prius over the last 3 months.

My wife and I bought a 2007 Seaside Pearl package "B" last night. We will picking the car up this Monday afternoon and I can't wait to drive it. I will be keeping a complete log on the fuel economy, and I will also pump up the tires to 42 psi in the front and 40 psi in the rear. I had the delaer install the block heater for free as part of the deal. Is there anything else I should look at doing when I pick the car up?

My friend was also with us last night and she bought a 2007 base Prius in the Silver Pine Mica. I have two other friends who are looking at purchasing this car in the next 6 to 12 months. My brother is looking to replace his Chrysler minivan for a 4X4 in October. I have convinced him to get the new Highlander Hybdrid which should be out in september this year. He can't wait to test drive the Prius.

Thanks again,

Farshad

2. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Farshad,
    Welcome and good luck with the new car.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat, Farshad! Congratulations on your new car. Soon you'll be able to start an HSD group with just your friends. :) Encourage them to come here too. This is a resource that grows by sharing.