1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Barron, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Barron

Barron New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi all! We just got our '08 Prius two days ago. We love it! It took three weeks to arrive after ordering it. The dealer didn't have a red one in stock, with the options we wanted, so we had to wait a bit for it. Had 8 miles on it when we picked it up. We got option package #5, and leather seats with Liqui-cell, and tinted windows. The display panel is so great! My wife loves the sound system as well. Our only complaint was that they didn't offer an integrated ipod dock, just the aux-in. I am thinking of routing the aux cable to a different location, but I am sure there must be a thread about this... :)

2. la cucaracha

la cucaracha New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Greetings! I have the same package with distributer added leather..(in TX too).. different color and now have about 600 miles on it. First tank avg was 45.6. It is now at 46 mpg. The Distributer for our area seems to do the leather addition on pkg 5 and I didn't find a package 6 anywhere available in the area. You don't get the leather wheel or side vinyl armrest and the two small panels in the back seat with the added leather seats, but I find the seats very comfortable. Next Toyota purchase for me will not be from this area of distribution. We get to pay more for less. Enjoy.. It is a very cool vehicle.