1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new prius owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kojiono32, Mar 4, 2005.

1. kojiono32

kojiono32 New Member

Hi guys,
    This is my first time posting. I think my Prius here. I ordered White with package #6 about 3 weeks ago and I saw it sitting at the Toyota dealership tonight. ( i hope it's mine.....)

I grew up in Japan and my father had a first generation Prelude...2nd, 3rd, and so on. So this car will be the first Toyota ever for me and for my family.

I wanna thank you guys for educating me and convincing me to go for this car. I will be asking you guys some questions when my car is REALLY here.....it really kills me because Toyota dealership is 3 minutes
    away from my house....and i drive by it all the time.

2. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE

I hope it is your's too! Let us know when you have your keyfob in hand so that the celebrations can truly begin.

I am also a first time Toyota owner and a first time Toyota driver. All I can say is, if the keep offering vehicles as economical, environmentally friendly, fun to drive and intelligently designed I will be a Toyota driver from now on.

You know it is a cool car when your 17 1/2 year old stepson says that he wants a Prius as soon as he can get one.

Take care,

Tisza

3. bobc

bobc New Member

Kojiono32,

It sounds like you've been doing some research but just wanted to make sure that you've seen the stuff under Knowledge base on this site about picking up a new car.

The folks on this site have done some great work and I had this in hand when Picked my car up. Very helpful!

It seems that most of the folks on this site know more than the salespeople so use this info to confirm that you get what you want (i.e. customized body electronics, etc.)

Enjoy!
    -bob