1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Wanchope, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Wanchope

Wanchope Pruis Newbie

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Last Sunday I picked up what is only the second car I have ever bought in my life. For over 11 years I drove a 1999 Saturn. Nothing but good things to say about my old car, and I was sad to see it go.

But I am very excited about new car #2. I grabbed a blue 2010 III with the sun roof package. The dealer found what I was looking for on a boat, since I really wanted exactly that car. Its still got less then 30 miles on it (I really don't drive all that much.... use public transportation to and from work), but so far so good.

I look forward to learning some good tips and tricks. I am a pretty big geek when it comes to stuff like gas mileage and tweaking computers, so I suspect I will be playing around to see just how good I can do.

:)

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride. Would suggest a quick read through of the owners manual.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    :welcome:if you love mpg's, hi tech and a bit of environmentalism thrown in, you've come to the right place!

4. Wanchope

Wanchope Pruis Newbie

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thanks for the greetings. Now I just need to figure out how to change the line under my name from "Pruis Newb" to "Man/idiot who can't spell". Seriously, can you edit that field, or am I stuck with that?

5. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Yup. Click on UserCP link in the upper left of this page. Click on Custom User Title and the Save Changes button at the bottom of page.
    I would suggest a different title thought... lol