1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius Owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by spdyike, Mar 18, 2011.

1. spdyike

spdyike Luvin my Prius

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hello Everyone,
    Just picked up the Prius last night. Got the 2011 IV, Winter Grey w/ Solar roof package. Really wanted a V, but they are hard to come by. Traded in my 06 Corolla, so far, I love the Prius.

Only things I have planned for the car: Tint, HID's, wheels/tires, and putting in my amp/sub from the Corolla.

Site looks awesome so far and I can't wait to learn more about the car. Thanks for the great site.
    -Isaac

2. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Isaac, welcome to the forum. There's a ton of great info here and smart people to go with it. Enjoy your new ride.

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Isaac. Lots of great infor on here like Mark said but also in your owner's manual... give it a good read if you have not.

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats on your new Prius and welcome to PriusChat. Have lots of fun with your new car.

5. spdyike

spdyike Luvin my Prius

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thanks for the kind welcome. Getting ready to order my HID's and looking up the best way to install my amp and sub. So much information here, just reading as much as I can before I get started.