1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius v (lowercase v) owner... Just wanted to say hi.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Kraze8, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Kraze8

Kraze8 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Everyone..
    My wife and I just bought a new 2014 Prius v a month ago. I've been on PC for about two month prior to making the purchase and having a fun time learning about the Prius. This is our first hybrid car in the family. We tend to keep our cars for a very long time and hoping the Prius will last just as long. (current cars are 7, 14, and 15 years old and still running very strong)

2. Epiphany2000

Epiphany2000 Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome to the Prius family and PriusChat! Since you've already spent some time here, you know that PC is en excellent resource. Your Prius should provide you many years of highly efficient, low maintenance service. Best wishes.

3. jejb

jejb Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Congrats on the new v! A big part of the reason we bought a v was to get back in the Toyota family. All of the toyota's I've owned over the years have been the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned. Even compared to Honda, Nissan and Subaru. Not even a contest there, really. And the v seems no exception to that standard, according to Consumer Reports and friends and family that have owned them over the years. We also keep our vehicles a long time, so we also intend to own and drive our v for many, many years.

4. Robert Holt

Robert Holt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Cheers for you, mate!
    Have fun learning the high-mpg driving tricks if that is as fun for you as it has been for us. I particularly enjoyed challenging my somewhat lead-footed sons to get over 50mpg on the "end of drive report card" screen that our 2012 hatchback shows. Being able to say "tsk! Tsk!" When their mpg was too low was just priceless.
    Good luck with yours!