1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by LeighBea, Jul 20, 2006.

1. LeighBea

LeighBea New Member

I just picked up my new Prius last night. It is an '05, package 6. I need two things to make it perfect- an ipod connection and a phone with Bluetooth.

From what I read on this forum, the DICE is the best thing for the ipod. Is there any talk about a version that will support the ipod video? That would be super cool!!

From what I read, the most popular phone is the Motorola V551. I saw the list of recommended phones and will take this to the store when I go. But are there any other hints I need to know?

I *love* this site and am so thankful for the wealth of knowledge. I think we have the coolest cars on the market and look forward to participating in the discussions.

Lisa in Memphis

2. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey Lisa in Memphis!
    Welcome aboard. I joined in June and took delivery of my car on July 5th just across the state from you in Kingsport. I am using a Motorola V557 through Cingular and it has excellent compatibility with the Prius. This site is very helpful. I've gotten more helpful information here than all other sites combined when researching the car.