1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new prius

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by [email protected], Jul 22, 2008.

1. rashmichl@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

I am trying to buy a new Prius in Houston, TX. but i am confused by the skyrocketing prices and dealers cleverness. Toyota.com shows the base price 22,770 but the dealers base price is 25,000. Don't know what to do. Please help. How do I get the best deal. This is my first time I am buying the car. Appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
    Rashmi
    [email protected]

2. evaroberts

evaroberts New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    So a new Prius.. thats great.. Well i too am staying at the same place and i think the price the dealers said is far from mine as the matter of fact the MRP is just 22000(it has reduced)..
    Please check it correctly...
    =================
    eva
    Addiction Recovery Texas

3. lefat1

lefat1 Fat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    this type of post is running rampant here...use the search feature to find your answers

4. Erin Rothchild-Realtor

Erin Rothchild-Realtor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    call Sam Chau at Don McGill Toyota in Katy... The sales manager is John Loving...they are truly both AWESOME guys...Sam is a RARE find and after a bad experience with another dealership, I spoke to John to see what they could do, and he partnered me with Sam one of the TOP LONG TERM SALESMEN THERE... I am getting my Prius at list price...just have to wait...great dealership and these two will bend over backwards to make sure you are happy. Call the dealership at 832 772 1000 and ask for Sam Chau....Sam will treat you like a person and not a number He/they are very ethical.....feel free to mention my name if you would like......Erin