1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by t'rants, May 31, 2005.

1. t'rants

t'rants New Member

Today I picked up my 2005 Salsa Red BC! I ordered back in October, turned down a couple of other colors that became available, and now the little red gem sits in my garage.

My thanks to everyone here for all the great information; I negotiated a sweet deal and had the dealer trade out the OEM tires for a set of Comfortreds before I took delivery, my Treo 650 is paired, the phonebook is transferred over– what a sweet little machine this is. I think I read enough here that I corrected my salesperson a few times while he was going over the car with me.

I'm really appreciative of having this great resource, not to mention having my obssesion filled during my long wait by reading all the posts here!

2. PaPrius

PaPrius Member

Here's wishing you the best of luck with your Prius. I'm glad you waited for the specific color/package that you wanted.

3. priusham

priusham New Member

Michigan - land of everlasting snowflake icon!
    Five points to the NooB and five more for getting the best color!

:)

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats. This is a day you will not soon forget. And you'll be smiling for weeks to come.

It's funny. You read and you read and you get advice from the people on this board and you think you know it. But then you get your own and you realize that what was once described to you is now at your fingertips. The changing of the driving modes elegantly explained is now occuring right there. And that's when you realize that attempting to explain this car to someone can never do justice to actually riding in it.

Congrats. We look forward to regular updates.
    Now is the time to start tracking gas mileage. And when you are talking to people about economy, it will help many times over if you have real numbers to back you up.

5. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

I saw my first Salsa in person day before yesterday... it's a lovely color indeed! Congrats & Enjoy!

:)