1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Replacement Parts Resource For Do It Yourself Owners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Metro, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Metro

Metro Your OEM Q & A Resource

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This is just a short message to say hello and thank you to all the members who have patronized my website in the past and who currently do. Many of you know me as Metro here and Jesse at www.metrotpn.com. Some of you also know that I work with Danny on some of the items sold in PC shop. Hopefully your experience with me has been good in the past and thank you to those who have referred me to others.

We have decided the time was right to expand our business a bit. metrotpn.com will change a little bit but nothing drastic. For those of you who shop there already you probably will notice visual changes but you will still be able purchase what you normally do without much headache. We have now started another website www.metrotoyotapartsnow.com. This site is mainly aimed at the do it yourselfers. The new site has an online catalog so that you can look up parts and get price quotes in real time. Many items also have exploded view illustrations to assist you. We also have a catalog for Scion for those of you that may own one those models. There is also accessories for both and a Toyota outfitters catalog where you can purchase clothing and other Toyota branded merchandise. I understand there are many places to purchase parts and appreciate those that would think of me in the future. Please let me know via email or PM if there are any questions.

2. redhandeddenial

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    sweet! i bookmarked your page for future parts needs!

3. jelloslug

jelloslug It buffed right out!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Nice site but you are quiet a bit higher than parts.com . Here are some examples:

Bumper cover: List: 201.24 Your price: 151.24 Parts.com: 139.14
    Center grill: List: 49.00 Your price: 36.83 Parts.com: 33.88
    Radator assy: List: 366.39 Your price: 275.34 Parts.com: 253.31
    Front stablizer bar (w/ touring) List: 101.52 Your price: 76.29 Parts.com: 70.18