1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Rules

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by larkinmj, May 22, 2007.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

These have been sent around a lot lately, often attributed to George Carlin (for better or worse, George Carlin gets the credit for everything passed around on the internet). But they are actually from "Real Time with Bill Maher". Regardless of the source, rules worth considering.

2. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Good ones (mostly).

Surgeons performing "re-virginizing" operations will be disbarred, or dismembered...whatever.

People who do not use their right turn signal MUST NOT turn right, especially after I've been waiting at that intersection's stop sign to make a left, but didn't because I thought the other guy was driving straight through.

3. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 22 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]447743[/snapback]</div>
    I'll tell my cousin you like them...It's his favorite part of his show, at least he tells me that. I have helped write one or two for the show as well. Not that HE ever mentions me...

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ May 23 2007, 05:13 AM) [snapback]447984[/snapback]</div>
    Bill Maher is your cousin?