1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New scanguage firmware?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Oddest_raindrop, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Oddest_raindrop

Oddest_raindrop New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    After hooking up the scanguage I got back from linear logic I looked to see what frimware I was getting. It reported 3.16, not having the version before I'm not sure what if any differences. THe only thing I can not figure out is there is there is one digital guage that I can find in the manual TFC. wondering if anybody can elude on its purpose.

2. bedrock8x

bedrock8x Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    My version is 3.15. The 3.16 is not listed in their web site. What is the new gauge name?

3. Oddest_raindrop

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    TFC is the new gauge it is in the format of X.XX I've seem it from 0.00 to 0.06
    The scangauge was just received 1/20/09 after sending it in under warrenty.

4. shar1950

shar1950 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have also just received my new up graded scangauge this week. I hook it up and it will not read from the ODB II, it just keep reading "connecting" . Did you have to do anything when you first hook it up??? What mode is it set to ??? It also has the new 3.16 version.

5. Oddest_raindrop

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It appears like TFC is a timeing some thing.
    I did have an issue with the scangauge when I first received it with it not connecting and causing errors on the car. That is why I sent it in. In return it came back working.
    Just pluged it in and let it go 4 or 5 seconds it was up and running.