1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Seaside Photos w/Gray Decals from Paul

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by efusco, Jun 10, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Early this week I received my gray Prius decals that I ordered from Paul Demmitt (pjdemmitt if you want to PM him. Extremely professional decals with clear instructions on how to apply them and even a little squeegee to make application a breeze. He charges just $15 including shipping for these and, if you like the appearance, I think it's a bargain.

I did modify his design a bit as I don't care for the "GasElectric" part on the bottom of where it says "Prius" nor did I like that "GasElectric Hybrid" banner across the back of the car. It was very simple to just use some scissors to snip off the part you don't want. Personally I think Black would look good on the Seaside, esp. with the tinted windows as I have, but I felt it would be a little too bold for my taste. The gray nicely pairs with the color of the wheels and is more subtle yet quite visible/readable.

He also included a{prototype?}www.PRIUSChat.com sticker that I put on the back. It was only in white, but is small so isn't terribly intrusive. It might be better placed on the upper or lower glass than directly on the paint, I'm not sure what I'll do with that at this point, but for the moment it's fine.

Hope you enjoy the pix:
    Evan's Seaside Prius Pictures

2. Batavier

Batavier Member

Nice pics, Evan. I think I wouldn't want the GasElectric part either. They're fine the way you have 'em.

I wonder if grey would look nice on black as well.

3. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

i will have to see what color i think would look nice on my salsa when i get it. grey might be nice, brushed silver even nicer if he can do it...

i think i want them mainly because 2 other people in my town already got salsa's and i want to differentiate mine a little.

chrome mags seemed a little blasphemous... :D

i like the tinted windows too

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd enquired, with Paul, about silver/chrome, but he said that they would cost a little extra and that he felt they started looking bad after just a year or two whereas the blk/wht/gray lasted and looked good longer.

I would think the gray would look awesome on black. Salsa is dark enough I think black would be good, esp. with tinted glass.