1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Sprint Bluetooth Phone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by IsrAmeriPrius, Nov 19, 2004.

1. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    PM-325 by LG should be available by the end of the month.

2. bweston

bweston Junior Member

Called around today... Sprint Stores are expecting it in next week, apparently (my Black '05 is also supposed to come in next week). Here's hoping it will work with the Prius, and my PowerBook!

If anyone gets one before me, please share if you can link it up!

Thanks!

bRaD

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The Los Angeles Times had a full page ad for the LG PM325 in this morning's edition.

Unfortunately, non of the San Fernando Valley's Sprint Stores have received any.

You may now obtain one by calling Telesales (866-PCS-AUTO) or through the Sprint PCS website.

Unfortunately, present Sprint customers who wish to take advantage of the $150 upgrade rebate, which they earn every 18 months, must get purchase the replacement phone at a Sprint Store.

4. jrfaris

jrfaris Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Actually, I don't believe you have to purchase from a Sprint store to get the new for you rebate. I was told by Sprint that it is a mail in rebate and all you need is the form (from a store or the web site) to get it. Of course you have to qualify as an 18 month customer and meet a few other cirteria. You can get details from the SprintPCS site or there are several threads discussing this on Treo Central or Sprint Users chat sites.

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i was looking into the same thing and as long as the purchase is made through a sprint authorized agent (which means nearly every electronics store in the world) you can still get it if you qualify.

be warned that this requires a new 2 year commitment too.