1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Tech release addressing poor voice recognition

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Wildkow, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Took my 06 Super White pkg #7 withy 5063 mi into Michael's Toyota for oil change and tire rotation. Thirty nive bucks not bad they only charged me 31 as I brought my own Mobile 1 synthic 5-30 motor oil. They did a good job and even but it on the alingment rack when I complained about it pulling to the right.

Also I complained about the AM problem and other voice problems when I returned at the end of the day the ServiceWriter told me that the stereo unit had to be replaced and the order would take 2-3 weeks to get and a couple of hours to do. I also complained about the fact that sometimes my SKS would noy let me in. To be fair I think that a couple of times I might of had my PDA or Cell Phone in the same posket. However, at the shop it did the same thing with the FOB in my hand They blamed it on the switch that shuts off tthe sks system but I have never touched the switch. Any way hopefully there is a fix coming for voice recognization problems and it might even include a new DVD.

Wildkow

2. bobr1

bobr1 New Member

That sounds like good news, please let us know what you find out...

Here is a link to the main discussion regarding 2006 Voice Recognition problems... I will quote your message over there as well.

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=15018&hl=

- Bob R.