1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to forum

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by goodmichael, Jun 14, 2012.

1. goodmichael

goodmichael Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I am new to the forum and hope I am placing this in the right spot. Please excuse me if I am not. I own a 2009 Prius, and am completely lost as to what I need to know to further identify it. If I post the VIN would someone be able to enlighten as well as educate me? Thanks Mike Good

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Mike. Have you signed up on Toyota Owner's? That would be a good place to start so you can review the service records for the car. Your insurance co can likely run the VIN too and give you all the particulars.

Enjoy the ride!

3. goodmichael

goodmichael Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    I have loged in with Toyota Owners. I would like to get some information on cleaning the battery blower fan as well as changing the tranxaxle fluid, both of which I will do myself. Thanks for the welcome. My VIN is JTDKB20U897287671 if that helps.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! you can search here for the aforementioned service threads. everything you need has been covered in detail with pics. all the best!