1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to me 2010 Prius III

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by M-Dawg55, Mar 8, 2016.

1. M-Dawg55

M-Dawg55 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey there everybody! Over the weekend I recently joined club Prius, picking up a 2010 Black Prius III. I have been apart of many forums over the past few years and love the community input and knowledge that can help keep our machines running for hundreds of thousands of miles!

Does the community have a pinned or recommended thread for common issues or maintenance at specified mileage marks? The vehicle I purchased this weekend is sitting at 114k miles, from a very reputable dealer in the Madison, WI area.

Any input would be great, it will take me a few days to get in the groove and understand the community here, but looking forward to it!

-Matt

bisco likes this.
  2. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Any maintenance records available? Transaxle oil change, spark plugs, coolant changes (engine and inverter loops), etc.

Recalls performed?

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats and welcome. all the stickies (pinned) are under the gen 3 on the main forums page. anything else, you can search, start a new thread, or jump into an existing one. all the best!(y)

4. tankyuong

tankyuong Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    tranny fluid flush brake fluid flush inverted coolant flush engine coolant flush egr pipe clean intake manifold cleaned throttle body cleaned

5. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    First congratulations and welcome!

If you do not have any maintenance records, go to the ToyotaOwners website and create an account using your VIN. All service records at an authorized Toyota dealer will be listed.

6. Rebound

Rebound Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base