1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to me data source

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Aug 29, 2023.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Recommended resource: BEV Models Currently Available in the US | EVAdoption

This is an excellent price-performance web page if somewhat large. The lower sections include all Model 3 trims, a good thing. The first table had only one Model 3 listed with no trim identification. They have the data, the important part, even if it is a little tricky to navigate.

From their home page, it starts by promoting their commercially available market research service and reports. These would be a great source for reporters, businesses, and technology savvy stock advisors. But it looked like a 'paywall.' So I was happy to find I could manually access required pages with similar data that this 73 year old, retired engineer appreciates and can afford ... ie. free.

There is a challenge to mix pay-wall reporting with affordable access to fixed income, curious. I hope they keep the affordable access open and don't starve my curiosity.

Bob Wilson