1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to Prius C Four - Backup Camera Issues

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by meaganmargaret, Oct 28, 2023.

1. meaganmargaret

meaganmargaret New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I have a Prius C 4, love it, but just got it and the backup camera is not working.

I searched to see if I could find where the fuse for it could be and I couldn't find any reference for a specific fuse for the backup camera. Does anyone know if it is controlled by a particular fuse?

I'm thinking that maybe I should just get an after market head unit with a backup camera and just go with that, but the Entune model I have works fine and I'm not sure it's worth going after another head unit.

I was able to change my existing backup camera (that's not too hard) with a used Prius C (2015) known good camera and it was identical to my 2017 C 4 camera, but no luck - no display on the Entune system.

In the Entune system I have, I don't see any indication of settings for a camera. There is a backup camera in my C, obviously, but I think even though the camera could be defective, shouldn't there still be some configurations in the setup of the Entune menu system?