1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New To Prius Community, trying to slam and put some wheels help?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Sean Callahan, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Sean Callahan

Sean Callahan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello I just bought my 2013 Prius II two weeks ago, and have already been going crazy immediately got it from the dealership took the hubcaps off. I ordered black lugs to match the black gloss alloys underneath the hubcaps. I installed an HID kit last night. Also installed LED's throughout the car and license plate lights. Ultimately I think I want to slam it and put some WORK Meisters s1's on it like the photo i've posted with the car below, my Prius is white sitting on OEM black rims i've thought about putting spacers on to get a flush look. But I think i'm just going to drop the money and buy an AirRunner kit and some wheels, so my question is I want to know how wide you guys think I can go on the wheels i'm willing to roll fenders and how wide do you think this guy has on his Prius? Thanks for the help I will gladly post photos of my build throughout the process. Photos to come. IMG_1381.jpg

#1 Sean Callahan, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. eight08customs

eight08customs Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    welcome to the site man.. Im in hawaii also and building a prius. you should go Airrex it much cheaper and you get more for your money. IF you need work wheels i have my dealer that can get them. i dontknow if you saw my build page but go check it out

wheelz1980 and robertmaria like this.
  3. Sean Callahan

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey thanks for the reply, and will consider it. Don't suppose you can get a decent deal on a kit? Is everything bolt-on? I just don't know how wide to go on wheels, I plan on rolling my fenders but not sure for wheel width. You're air kit is coming along very nicely wish I had time to do that haha.

4. eight08customs

eight08customs Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    here is the wheel specs im getting. There custom offests. Let me know what kind of wheels you want I can get you prices.

Front Wheel: 19x9
    Front ET: +49
    Rear Wheel: 19x9
    Rear ET: +37

5. Sean Callahan

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I think I want to get the Work Meisters polished silver or, Work VSXX. Probably about the same size you're looking at, I want to have a little poke in the end also with a light tire stretch. Also any prices on the AirREX? I'd like to do the full digital control I saw online about $5,000, wondering if you could find it any cheaper. Also is the kit fully bolt-on or is welding or any other work required?