1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to the C family and I have a question about debage

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by FirstName LastName, Mar 4, 2018.

1. FirstName LastName

FirstName LastName Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yes, I did a search and a little bit unsure. I just want a clarification. Looks like the 2 holes are undernearth the front left and right badges right? And my 2014 C TWO will not have holes in the rear badges? I don't mind the side ones and frankly, too much work to cover up the holes.

But the REAR ones on left that say Prius C and the one on the right that says Hybrid, those can be taken off and no holes underneath right?

2. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Rear badges do not have holes, IIRC. There were many threads on this in the past. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find one of them. There was even one that was step by step with pictures.

edspecR likes this.
  3. FirstName LastName

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Awesome thanks so much!!! I think I saw your post. Did the rear last night. Not going to attempt the front fender ones. Why in the world did they put holes in it! Oh man.

4. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    My guess is that the side badges get more wind and as such needed to be in there better. I believe the front badge has holes too, IIRC.

5. edspecR

edspecR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    there are 2 holes in the fender badges, no holes in the rear (just adhesive). front emblem is the holiest (*snicker snicker)

ztanos likes this.
  6. FirstName LastName

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Must be a Toyota thing. I talked to someone about it and they didnt' ahve a prius but said "oh yeah, hole under the front badges right? It's a toyota". So it must be their thing. Oh well.