1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to the forums :)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by SuperGreg, Jul 6, 2009.

1. SuperGreg

SuperGreg New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey all, I'm SuperGreg (lame I know... but it's an old nickname so it matches my other screen names... haha). I'm relatively new to being more focused on my environmental impact and resource conservation... I read an article about Wayne Gerdes and thought it was so crazy what he's been able to do that I'll be trying myself.

I don't own a hybrid vehicle (yet ;)), but I have been trying some of the techniques (slowly... still learning) and have seen some improvements. :) I've decided to join a couple boards so I might see you all around on some of the other ones...

Nice to meet you all!

2. PriusLewis

PriusLewis Management Scientist

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    :welcome:

Now, go out and buy a PRIUS! You will see from this board that not only are they the greenest car to own, but they're REALLY reliable and have lots of neat features!

3. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to PC! I agree with the above poster. Buy a prius - there's nothing like it. I bet you could get a great price on a 2009:)

4. SuperGreg

SuperGreg New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the invite, I've been looking but works been slow so don't want to get into any new commitments... just bought an 08 Altima just over a year ago so it's tough now... Michigan's economy isn't the greatest in the US right now :(

5. Blauer Glimmer

Blauer Glimmer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    :welcome: You'll learn a lot from the gurus at this site. I'm betting when the economy improves, you'll be buying a Prius.