1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to the Prius and of course have questions

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by Route66Guy, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Route66Guy

Route66Guy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi Everyone,

Brand new to the Prius family having purchased a 2010. It has a standard radio so no screen to touch to access the tech menu. I was wondering if anyone knew the sequence of buttons to hold to access the tech menu? I've searched the threads for this but didn't see a posting.

Thanks for any assistance!

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome to PriusChat.

Sorry but you will need a Nav screen to be able to see the Maintenance screen.

3. TheLos

TheLos Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    You might want to consider a scan gauge II a lot of folks here love those.

Route66Guy likes this.
  4. Route66Guy

Route66Guy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    A friend of mine got mine into the diagnostic menu but he's not around to ask. Do you know how I would enter that or the service menu. He was able to check things and change bluetooth, ready light, etc from there.

5. TheLos

TheLos Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm a prius noob, I've only had mine for about a month but if your friend was able to get your non nav prius 2 in to a diagnostic menu I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in learning how to do that. Most of the threads I've read here suggest you can't do it unless you have a nav.

Sorry I couldn't help. Please post those steps if you get a chance.

6. Umar Ali

Umar Ali Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have the nav in my 2010 prius 3, will you please explain what settings u r talking about i just bought mine couple of weeks ago and learning about it. So what menu you are talking about and what can i do with it, please explain