1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New to the Prius club

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Migrunner15, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Migrunner15

Migrunner15 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello all,
    This is my first post for anything. I just bought a 2008 Prius from our local Toyota dealer and I got it for a really good price even considering they were having a clearance sale on the used cars.
    I have been researching on the Prius for almost a year and decided that this will be the car to buy, We downsized from an Odyssey that was just to "much" for us as a family of three and so it just did not make any sense to keep the van and not being very good on fuel economy, we were lucky to get around 13 to 15 MPG in the city which is mostly the type of driving that we do along with twice a week trips to the gas station.
    So we went out for 52 mile drive today in our Prius and we were just beside ourselves when we kept on looking at the energy monitor display for the fuel consumption and just enjoying this very technologically advanced vehicle.
    All in all we are very happy with our Prius and we are looking forward to the many years that we will enjoy it.
    Thanks.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Welcome aboard, Migrunner15! :)

I'm sure you'll come to love it just like the rest of us.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats! welcome to p/c. i had an 08, great year, gave it to my daughter. i'm sure you'll be happy with it. all the best!

4. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.