1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Year = Weight Loss - here's deal to help

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    For the first time I'm making one of my New Year's resolutions to get into better shape. Well, I found a deal that hopefully will help myself and anyone else making the same resolution get one step closer to the reality of better health:

Atkins 14-day Starter Kit - 30% Off

The lo-carb leader has assembled a 14-day kit with everything you need to jumpstart your long-term weight management plan.

Regularly $24.99, this week $17.49.

FREESHIP12 works for free shipping on ANY order - no minimum.

Also get 7% back through ebates. If you don't use ebates, feel free to use my referral link to sign up ebates link

Link to Mothernature.com

Item #: 44731

Get Off to a Great Start NEW Atkins® 14 Day Starter Kit! As you acquaint yourself with the Atkins® lifestyle, the Atkins® 14 Day Starter Kit will give you the nutritional support, improved energy and appetite control that will help ensure your success.

Basic 3TM, 42 tablets; Essential OilsTM, 28 softgels; Dieters' AdvantageTM, 56 tablets; plus a sample size of Atkins Accel TM, 9 capsules, appropriate for Ongoing Weight Loss and Pre-Maintenance only.

The Starter Kit also includes an 18-panel Guide to the Atkins Nutritional ApproachTM, with valuable information on starting the Atkins® plan, an explanation of the four phases, a complete description of each of the Core 4TM Supplements and much more.

If you've already begun Atkins® yourself, this kit makes a great gift for a friend or relative who is just starting out. They'll thank you for a lifetime.

2. Jerry P

Jerry P Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Heard a lot of things about Atkins, etc. , but I think the best diet is keeping the fork and spoon out of the mouth! :lol:

Seriously though, obesity is becoming a real problem in this country, kind of like the SUV craze - bigger is better? So many people have health problems that are weight/diet related and REFUSE to take any action to resolve the situation, preferring instead to load up on meds. My wife and I grow 90% of our own vegetables and try to eat healthy. So far we're doing pretty good. Hope you are successful with your diet. It sure can't hurt!!