1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie anxiously awaiting delivery....

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by traugu, May 25, 2008.

1. traugu

traugu Rebel Tree Hugger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have placed orders with 2 different dealerships (1 in MA and 1 in CT), hoping to get my Barcelona Red, package 3 asap! Yeah, I'm desperate and hope that 1 of the dealerships comes through soon as I could really use the deposit back! I am really loving this site and know that it should keep me busy until I get my little dream car!:rolleyes:

2. Zack

Zack New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    I just posted this in another thread:

In regards to availability I stopped at (only) Toyota in town and salesman told me that they are not taking deposits or anything. He said that they are getting cars on "eye dropper system", 3-5 pieces every 4-8 weeks and never know which color or package it will be. You sing up for car and when cars are available they give you a call. Price is MSRP, you want it, you take it, otherwise they hang up and call next person. You can imagine that there is no choosing of this and that either. Sad but true ....

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, traugu! I hope you get lucky and get your car soon. PriusChat has a wealth of information and the Google search can help you find most of it. Have fun reading while you wait.:bounce:

4. TravelBliss

TravelBliss It's worth the wait !!!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    ^^^^^

My experience, except I had to put a down payment....:(

5. traugu

traugu Rebel Tree Hugger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thank you for your replies! Bill, I really like your HSD Meetup Group site too! Are there any of these groups set up in the Northeast that you are aware of?