1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie droping in

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by marv09, Mar 30, 2008.

1. marv09

marv09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, have been reading alot in the last few days at this site, and thanks for all the information.

I just picked up my 08 pk6 today and drove home (a little scared). I own a 2001 Dodge Ram (5 inch lift 35 tires) but no one ran me over. :) Oh yea, the Dodge now gets 12 MPH.

This will be the new work car, I drive about 40-50 miles a day.

I would like to let you know this is my part of getting the troops out of Iraq, drive green and save a few lives I hope.

I did my time there, now I can drive a green vech (I did buy the Green one) with out a gun on top....

Thanks again for all the info on this site and I hop I can provide info.

2. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to Prius chat!

Thank you for doing your bit for our country, and for now doing more for the planet :p

Photos are always nice... we love to see everyone's new Prius! :photo:

3. benhamtroll

benhamtroll New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Feels good, doesn't it? It's strange to get down that low after being that high, though. Fortunately I had my wife's '07 Beetle to help me get used to it!

4. NorCal Rusty

NorCal Rusty RatherBWakeboarding

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats! I have a Dodge 4X4 too, 35 inch tires and a 4 inch lift . Yours seems to get better gas mileage though! I use the dodge mostly to pull my boat. I hate to fill it up. I need a loan to fill the truck and boat at the same time. I gave up a 2005 Infinity FX 35 for the Prius. The infinity gets only 18mpg. Don't miss the money spent at the pump and I drive a little different now too! Sure do like my Prius!

5. marv09

marv09 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, here is it's 1st pic, I didn't know it would snow...:( It is green under the snow.

Priussnow.jpg