1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie from Danbury CT

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by EasyRider, May 7, 2008.

1. EasyRider

EasyRider New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Howdy everyone:

I just put down $1000 dollars on a new 08 package # 5 metallic gray. I am waiting 8 to 12 weeks for delivery.

I'm driving an 04 Dodge Ram 1500. Its got a 345HP HEMI :nod: . It been getting about 20,000 miles a year on it for the last 14 months. Needless to say, it eating a ton of fuel. :(

With the Prius in the stable, the truck will only get about 2 thousand miles a year. Were going to keep it for bad weather and to feel big and dominant on the road from time to time.:biggrin1:

We are looking forward to being happy Prius owners. We also want to do our part in cutting oil imports and cutting smog from our sky.:D

Mike

2. Yoda-chan

Yoda-chan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi Mike,

Congratulations and welcome! I'm originally from Danbury and love hearing about Priuses in that area. :) The grey color is a beautiful choice.

Where did you get yours?

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    8 to 12 weeks :eek:....very long wait, but I am sure patience has its rewards. I have my older V6 in the garage and I don't think I'll be putting 1K miles in a year....the Prius and the motorcyle is being used more and will continue to be in the long run.

Congrats on making the down and welcome to the forum.