1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie From OR

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by evoxd, Aug 16, 2009.

1. evoxd

evoxd New Member

Model:
    III
    Hi all! I just test drove the new 2010 prius yesterday and put my name on the list to get one :) I would like white package III with sunroof/solar and navi. Im very excited to own one! Very different to drive. Its is a huge difference from the car I just sold. I had a 2005 STI with a fully built suspension and upgraded engine management. Looking forward to getting great gas milage and moding a prius! All I would like to do i some nice light weight race wheels.... probably 18in enkie RPF1's and lower it a little. Maybe some visual mods as well. Im here to learn a lot from you guys and hopefully add something to the forums as well. Here is a pic of the STI... I will miss it!

[​IMG]

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Nice STi looks like you have put a lot into it. Welcome to PC. There is a Portland HSD Meetup Group:

PriusChat Forums - Portland Area HSD Drivers

We meet somewhere usually in the Portland area once a month and have lunch talk about our hybrid cars etc. Send Bill Merchant, our organizer, a PM for more information.

3. evoxd

evoxd New Member

Model:
    III
    cool thanks for the info ^^