1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie from Winnipeg

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by polarbeardiggers, Dec 30, 2012.

1. polarbeardiggers

polarbeardiggers New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hi all prius c, owners,I'm currently under negotiations on buying my brand new Toyota Prius C, 2012, metallic rain,color,which I just love ,I believe its a tier two level, just trading in my 2010 Honda civic sedan, I took the prius out for a test drive,it was awesome,I did good breaking and full bars of recharging , I think it great to have these two types of engines working together to save gas,.I'm used to hypermiling during the summer with my Honda, but 50 litre tank of gas that seems to be going up in price every month, and now that I do more city driving than highway,its time for a change,My dealer has three Prius C, models in stock,and only one more dealer in the whole city has another.and 2 hours out of town to another smaller city has another one in stock. Apparently my dealers mechanics have won prizes for their great work on hybrids,that this allowed the dealer to take in more Prius C models for sale. I hoping that everything goes thru ok and I can get my hands on it by monday,or the very least,wednesday after the new year.When I do ,I will post a few pictures,I just love the color. I enjoy reading the posts here,and learning so much from others,its very nice to see so many proud owners of their cars. So I assume that the 2012 model is the third generation of this hybrid model,?. I have been searching the internet like crazy to download the actual owners manual so I can get more familiarized before getting it,but can't seem to find any actual link.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and all the best with your purchase!:)

3. ftl

ftl Explicator

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    There's no easy direct link, but go to this section of Toyota's site and select the model in the dropdown box. Unfortunately the manual is divided into 34 sections, each being a small PDF, so you'll have to download all of them to get the whole thing.

4. polarbeardiggers

polarbeardiggers New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    [​IMG]
    well its not the best ,but from cell phone, this beauty sits at dealership waiting for confirmation from lenders. I did found the link for the owners manual 500 + pages of knowledge.

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i'm up to page 350 after 6 months.:p

6. Chris S

Chris S Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I never imagined that these cars would come with an encyclopedia of manuals, let alone the necessity of actually having to read them!! I would've been lost if i hadn't though.

7. DuaneHebert

DuaneHebert Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

8. DuaneHebert

DuaneHebert Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    welcome aboard. For the owners manual, you can download them from clubtoyota.ca. I'm not sure if you need to buy the car first and register it to the club but I don't think so.