1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Reetz, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Reetz

Reetz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I just purchased a 2013 Prius 4 with solar sun roof. I wanted the Sea Glass color. I have a broker I deal with and he found one from a dealer he works with in Oregon. It had the dark gray interior. I stopped by a Toyota dealer to look at that combo. Not my fav. I asked them to find one with the Bisque interior. The lady he was working with told him that color combo was not one that was usually shipped to the Northwest, but she found one, diverted it from another shipment and I will have it next week. Got a great price, no hassles with salesmen and exactly what I wanted. Can't wait to get my hands on it!! Will post a picture when I get the car.
    I read in another thread about the back up beeper and I asked if the dealer could scan and reduce it to one beep instead of the continuous beep. Have not heard back but will get it done in Seattle if they can't do it.
    Any other dealer prep issues? This is a great place to learn about a new car..
    Reetz

2. terry brecheen

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    welcome aboard and congratulations. You have made a wise choice.

3. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model: