1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Joe24, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Joe24

Joe24 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    3533.JPG 3534.JPG I didn't know if there was a section for this, so i'm posting it here. After I got into a car accident November of 2013 (2003 Camry), I got a 2004 Volvo XC90.. However, since I put upwards of 1,000 miles on my car a month, the 16.6 MPG wasn't helping the cause. I called the dealership, and they had a 2004 Prius with my name on it!

Long story short, I sold Toyotas at age 19, and was trained with all Toyota models Prior. Selling many Prii in this economy, I figured it was the best thing to do. And I still laugh at people's faces when I tell them it's only $27 to fill my car, PLUS averaging 40 + MPG.

Back to the main point, meet Penny. She's a 2004 Prius 'Base', with JBL audio, and upgraded factory alloys. She has 153,000 miles abouts, and still going strong. I did the taillight mod, and after getting a new front bumper (still not being used to being so close to the ground), all she needs is cosmetics. I already have trips planned for this summer, and 42 MPG will def help! Only thing I had to do so far was an oil change, and RI's potholes finally put the struts to the grave. Other than that, just cosmetic. Hope you all enjoy, and comments are welcome!

I do need front carpet (carpet carpet, not mats) so if anyone can help, that'll be great!

2. AEROENGR

AEROENGR Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nice car. Use it well.

3. dorunron

dorunron Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Welcome to Prius Chat and best of luck to you! :)