1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie: Just purchased a 2003

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by fashonpashon, Mar 21, 2012.

1. fashonpashon

fashonpashon New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Green Prius Lovers,
    I just purchased a 2003 w/150k for $4800. It looks clean, drives fine and clear title. I think these will be more desirable as gas keeps going higher. The owner has all maintenance records and did the recall battery replacement. He said the only thing it will eventually need is rear tires. I'm green to this new green vehicle and want to take good care of her. Any comments on these with this mileage will be greatly appreciated. Did I negotiate a good deal? Thank you

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Welcome to Prius Chat, fashonpashon! I hope you find the forum to your liking.

Please note that this is the Website Questions forum, for questions about the web site itself. I suggest you re-post in either the Newbie forum, or the Gen I forum. In the Gen I forum you'll find a wealth of info about your car, and the Newbie forum is a great place to introduce yourself.

Have fun with the car and enjoy Prius Chat.