1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NEWBIE...PICK UP HIS 2008 Package 6

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by [email protected], May 24, 2008.

1. mslepak4@cox.net

[email protected] New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello to you all.

My name is Mark and I live here in Phoenix. Well it finally came in.
    Wow...how did I ever live without it. Just traded my BMW 5 Series
    in for my Prius. What a hote to drive.
    Still getting use to the little noises, and things.

It is nice to be part of the Arizona Chapter of Prius owners.
    Will look forward to talking with all of you.

Chow,

Mark

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Mark! I think the sounds, and lack thereof, in a Prius is one of the hardest things for a new driver to get used to. You park your car, lock it, and as you're walking away the car goes "phtttt!"

3. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome, Mark! I just got my Prius in February. The Phoenix Prius owners group is made up of some very nice people. I believe there will be a "meetup" in June, so we hope you can join us. As for the sounds of a Prius, what I am still getting used to is the slight shudder, followed by total silence, when one comes to a stoplight while driving a Prius. The car is great, though. I had not planned to buy one. I just test drove one so I could say that I had done the "greenest" thing, but I was so impressed by the interior room and all the nifty console displays, not to mention the small help for the environment. I would love to eventually make it a plug-in.