1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie Prius Owner in Florida

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by flprius, Apr 27, 2008.

1. flprius

flprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I saw a base Prius had come in stock at a local dealer on the Toyota website, and it turned out the intended owner declined it for something with more options. That was my good fortune. Now I own my first Prius -- Barcelona Red. :D

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Lucky you. :)

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

3. dwdean

dwdean Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats! I had to wait two weeks for mine, but then again I was being picky about the options.

Hopefully, you're enjoying your's as much I'm liking mine.

Don't know what part of the state you're in, but the terrain in most of Florida is perfect for the Prius (at best, gentle rolling hills and lots of flat, straight roads.) Never thought I'd say that those were good things.... ;)

4. pumpkin13039

pumpkin13039 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I am an old newbie of one week. And I, too, live in South Florida. Maybe we will be passing each other on the highway. Anyway, congrats. It is a wonderful vehicle!

5. Yoda-chan

Yoda-chan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi Flprius,

I think you'll enjoy your Barcelona Red. I also got mine here in Florida, but she's an ancient two weeks old now. So far, Yoda has been loving the roads here--she's averaging around 56 MPG! A previous sale had fallen through on mine as well.

Welcome, and enjoy your Prius! ;)

6. dwdean

dwdean Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    LOL....does make you wonder if we're not passing one and other on 95...it does seem as though I can't go anywhere anymore and not see at least one other Prius.