1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie to PriusChat

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by 40wnks, Nov 14, 2008.

1. 40wnks

40wnks Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V

My wife has a 2005 sedan(I don't recall the package), salsa red and it just turned 4 last month with a little over 30k.
    I purchased a 2008 Touring sedan last April(about 2 weeks before gas prices started to soar), Magnetic Grey with package 5 and it has 8500 miles on it.
    Aftermarket purchases include:
    Front window heat shields
    Front side windows' rain and wind deflectors
    Mud Flaps
    All Weather floor mats
    Shade for the viewscreen

I currently belong to two Yahoo groups prius forums. I guess I just can't get enough.
    Love my Prius.
    Bill

2. Santiago

Santiago New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Welcome to the BEST Prius group.:)

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat.

Find a comfortable chair and prepare to learn.
    Here's one tip I throw out to new owners and members: on the bottom of the page is a link called "Archive." It's not really an archive in the truest sense of the word, it's actually the exact same site only text-only. No avatars, no signatures, no pictures at all. On the plus side you can skim through threads and read a lot of stuff really quickly that way. On the down side some threads require pictures to truly explain what the person is talking about. Fear not, there's a link in the text-only version to open the "rich" version.

Start there. Read to your heart's content. But above all, have fun and enjoy your new Prius!