1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newbie with a ‘24

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by DaWedge, Sep 11, 2024 at 3:20 PM.

1. DaWedge

DaWedge New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Hey all,

I recently found this thread when searching for some options with my new Prius so I figured that I would join.

I was one of the guys that would “never own a Prius” and I even had a “death before Prius” sticker on my motorcycle helmet back in college.

Fast forward to last week and I traded in my ‘22 Taco Off-road for a ‘24 Prius LE.

The decision was mostly out of necessity for fuel savings since I normally have 4x4’s which are great on fuel. Haha.

Long story short, I'm impressed with it so far and I actually enjoy driving it! I wanted to not like it so much but it grew on me. It doesn't hurt that I've been averaging 62mpg so far! (I normally get 10-21mpg, depending on which truck I'm driving). Even worse, I've now given it a nickname - The Wedge.

I'll have it for at least 3 years and depending on how it works for me and my family, we may keep it after the lease is up.

upload_2024-9-11_15-20-11.png

One of these is not like the others...
    upload_2024-9-11_15-20-36.png

#1 DaWedge, Sep 11, 2024 at 3:20 PM
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2024 at 3:26 PM