1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Segraves, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Segraves

Segraves New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hey guys, me and my wife just picked up our '10 Prius last night from the dealership and although I've only been able to drive it home (at 10 last night!) and then to work this morning, I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy it. It was listed as a III, but it has heated leather seats (the control is on the side of the seat instead of under the shifter, was this an aftermarket install instead of oem?) navigation, solar roof package and auto dimming mirror. I'll try to post some pics up whenever I get home from work. I just found the forum and I look forward to learning all about the car and the community! (y)

PLSPUSH and thymara like this.
  2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome To PC - Yes The heated seats were an after market install. We have a 10 and it was not offered.
    You will enjoy the car, it's a marvel of Technology.
    BTW Enjoy The Gas Savings!

Segraves likes this.
  3. Segraves

Segraves New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    [​IMG]
    Is this a III or a IV?

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    beautiful, all the best!(y)

Segraves likes this.
  5. Segraves

Segraves New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I looked in the glovebox and it has all the information and even the window sticker in there. It is a III but has several upgrades: Leather seats, heated seats, solar roof package with navigation and auto dimming mirror. Sticker new was almost $32,000 and we paid a little less than $19k for it. Not too shabby!