1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by novco007, Apr 29, 2010.

1. novco007

novco007 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi All,

Been reading the forums but never joined. Got my first prius nearly 2 years ago, it is a 2004 T-Spirit (I guess, registered in April 2004).

I have a couple of questions, how do I find out my Nav systems Generation. I see it referred to alot! Second question, does anyone know if it is possible to transplant a newer Nav version, say 2006, which has the extra features, like auto traffic re-routing?

My wife drove my car most to ferry the kids to school and back and on Sunday, she brought a 2009 (old shape) T-Spirit. It had done 10k and the first owner was the HQ of the car dealership we got it from.

Whilst she was driving today, at 70mph, I was able to set a new destination, set our home location, join a new phone via bluetooth, even dial a phone number, all at speed. I assume that, they, the dealership, have hacked it using services menus, or, is this standard on those models?

Thanks

Chris