1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newcomer Introduction

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ecogreendetailing, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ecogreendetailing

ecogreendetailing Detailing Pro

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi all!

I've been lurking the forums for a while now since I was contemplating getting a Prius for my business. I've decided to pull the trigger on the car so I thought I should finally register for the forums.
    :cheer2: Thank you, thank you. You're too kind. :p
    Anyway, I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully contributing a bit myself. I'm a bit of a modder so the car won't stay stock long. First thing I have to decide on is wheels... but that's for another thread.

See you around the boards!:tea:
    -cliff in Northern VA

2. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Cliff, congrats on your new 11 Prius. It's an awesome car loaded with fun, MPGs and technology. Welcome to PriusChat. See ya 'round.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. jhinsc

jhinsc Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    :welcome:Congrats on your new Prius! Keep us updated on any mod's you do. Curious about what you'll do with the wheels. With the 17's on the V, I often wondered why Toyo didn't do 16's as standard size for the II thru IV. Could be a weight issue, but there are numerous light weight options out there. I've become a point of interest at the gas pump since gas is over $3/gallon now! You'll love it!!:rockon: