1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Newest addition to our "family"

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by CoolWind, Dec 13, 2004.

1. CoolWind

CoolWind New Member

Hi all. New member here.

I just drove home our clean green machine! :) 2005 Tideland with 18 miles on it (after a 13 mile drive to pick up the kids from school on the way home from dealer). I traded a 2000 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro, and I have to say, I don't miss it a bit. The Prius drives like a dream, and is significantly more spacious inside. Ok, so it doesn't blow me away with acceleration, but I also won't be spending $35 EVERY 4 DAYS on gas :pukeleft: !

The kids (5,7 and 9) were extremely impressed (and they're tough critics)!

I have to give a big thank you to the members and moderators of this forum - reading hundreds of your postings helped me to make an informed decision.

Now I have to invent some excuses to go an run errands. [glug, glug, glug] Would ya look at that, we're out of milk... Off to the store! :wink:

2. Peking Duck

Peking Duck Junior Member

Same thing I traded but mine was a 1995 Audi. Here's hoping the Prius lasts as long although I do have my heart set on the Jupiter Mango 2009 Prius (hovercraft version)

3. spencer999

spencer999 New Member

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your new car!!

And i also have to say thanks to this community for all of their knowledge which helped me in my purchase!

thanks to all!

4. disneydad

disneydad Junior Member

Congraz on your new baby, your tideland will be sleeping next to your bed before you know it.